- What are the hours of operation?
8 am- 6 pm
- How do I practice in Studio 21?
1-hour increments on first come, first serve basis. All lessons and fittings will take precedence.
- Are guests allowed to use Studio 21?
Yes, with the supervision of The Saticoy Club golf professional staff.
- What will be covered in an orientation:
How to set-up & log into Trackman and how to utilize the system & its software. Guidance on how to capture and review golf swings. Learn how to record golf swings and store for review at home. How to capture all swing data.
- How long can a practice session be scheduled?
½ hour increments with a maximum time of 1-hour. Scheduling can be done on our website under 'Book A Session' or contact the golf shop. This will be reviewed in the open house and orientation.
- Who will conduct the open house/orientation?
Ben Edwards and Justin Saragueta
- Is there a charge for practice?
We have package rates for practice time (see price sheet under 'Practice & Club Fitting Rates')
- Can the Trackman radar system be taken outdoors?
No, our Trackman is for Indoor use only.
- What technology is used for practice?
- Will club fittings be indoors or outdoors?
- Are fitting clubs available for demo?
Fitting clubs will not be able to be checked out. The practice facility has fitting carts with select vendors for demo usage.