TrackMan Policy StatementMission Statement
The mission for Studio 21 is to increase player development, enhance club fitting capabilities, and create a more efficient learning experience for all playing levels.
The Saticoy Club’s golf professional staff, along with TrackMan Technology, will provide the ultimate teaching, learning, and club-fitting opportunities. Members will have the ability to experience other courses, optimize their equipment, improve their golf swings, and enhance their overall club experience at Studio 21.
1. Studio 21 use is for golf instruction, club fitting, practice and use of the on-course simulator of other golf properties.
a. Golf instruction and club fitting take precedent over practice.
b. Club fitting components are for fittings only – not for demo or check out.
2. Studio 21 is for qualified members only.
3. Members shall be trained & certified to use Studio 21 for practice or personal use.
a. Pre-scheduled orientations and group demonstrations.
b. One-on-one training & certification by appointment are available.
4. Studio 21 use is by appointment only and made through the scheduling system online. Drop-in based upon availability.
5. One member and one instructor per hourly usage (2-hour blocks of time available for foursomes to play)
a. For safety, no more than four persons in the hitting bay.
6. Studio 21 hours of operation : 8am-4pm
a. Tuesday-Sunday and selected holidays.
8. Rates / Fees:
a. The Saticoy Club will have practice fees ($75 per hour)
b. Golf lessons & club fittings are $100 per hour (see price sheet).
c. Gap analysis fee (see price sheet)